- Many years of histopathological expertise
- Fast sample transport within one working day
- Cooperation with external experts for additional examinations and second opinions
- Multilingual findings (German, French, Italian, English)
- Transmission of findings by telephone, e-mail, fax or post
- Comprehensive Quality Management (certification according to ISO 17025 initialised)
Two eyes and a microscope for detail.
Histopathology at labor team
Histopathological diagnostics: Fast and reliable
Histopathological examinations are essential, especially for cancer diagnosis. The greatest urgency is required here, which is why we usually make our diagnoses within 24 to 48 hours, provided no additional examinations are necessary. The diagnosis of smaller tissue samples with rapid embedding (e.g. breasts, gastrointestinal tract) is even faster and is carried out on the day of receipt. Malignant changes in the biopsy or resected material in the form of cancers and notifiable precancerous lesions have been reported since 01.01.2020 in accordance with the Cancer Registration Act.
Advantages of a histological examination at labor team
Important information about our histological services
Numerous factors must be taken into account for a precise histopathological diagnosis. We have therefore compiled the most important information on preanalytics and the examination procedure for you.